Please call 866-582-1646 to speak to one of our event planners for help creating the wedding or event of your dreams.
Do I need a credit card to make a hotel room reservation?
- Yes. A credit card is required to guarantee a reservation. Please review rate plan details to determine if a deposit is required. Credit card or debit card pre-authorization for room, tax, resort fee and $100 per night for incidentals is required at check-in.
What is the reservation cancellation policy? Is there an early departure fee?
- Reservations may be canceled up to 72 hours prior to arrival date. Inn and Spa at Loretto early departure fee is the first night's room charge plus all applicable taxes.
What are the taxes for a hotel stay?
- All hotel room bookings are subject to taxes including the Santa Fe's Lodger's Tax of 7% and the New Mexico Gross Receipts Tax of 8.4375% per room. (Tax rate subject to change.)
Is there a resort fee, and what is included with the fee?
- Hotel charges a $30 resort fee charged per room per night. This fee includes WiFi, valet parking, USA Today newspapers in lobby, daily morning coffee in The Living Room, access to our fitness center, access to our heated pool, access to business center, and in-room bottled water and Keurig coffee/tea stations.
How do I make reservations for a group (family reunion, club, etc.)?
- Group reservations can be made by contacting our sales office at 505-988-5531.
How do I modify or cancel my reservation?
- Modify or cancel reservations by calling Inn and Spa at Loretto at 1-866-313-6825.
I forgot/lost my confirmation number. How do I find it?
- Please contact the reservations department at 1-866-313-6825.
Is there a minimum age requirement to make a reservation?
- Yes. Guests must be at least 21 years old to make a reservation. Exceptions are made for active military with proper military ID if under the age of 21.
How do I make a special request regarding my stay?
- Special requests can be made by contacting Inn and Spa at Loretto directly at 505-988-5531.
I have questions about my bill. Who do I contact?
- Questions regarding a room folio can be directed to the 505-988-5531 front desk.
What is check-in and check-out time?
- Check-in is 4 p.m. and check-out is 11 a.m.
Is there a business center?
- Yes. Inn and Spa at Loretto offers a business center.
How do I print out a document from my computer at the hotel?
- Documents can be printed by accessing the business center. Printing is free of charge.
Can you help me check in for a departing flight the day before?
- Yes. The front desk will be happy to assist with airline flight check-in and assist with printing boarding passes.
Does this hotel accept pets? Are there restrictions or fees?
- Yes. Inn and Spa at Loretto is a pet friendly hotel and welcomes dogs only up to 65 lbs at the property. There is a $75 per stay for every 2 dogs registered at the hotel. Please contact reservations at 1-866-313-6825 with any questions.
How far do you have to walk to take your pet out?
- Inn and Spa at Loretto has designated areas surrounding the property for dogs.
I want flowers, chocolates, champagne, wine or gifts sent to the room. How do I do this?
- Please contact the Inn and Spa at Loretto front desk directly at 505-988-5531 for any special requests.
Does the hotel have a place to exercise? What equipment is available and what are the hours?
- Guests may access our fitness center 24 hours a day with a room key. It features treadmills, free weights, medicine balls, mats and elliptical trainers.
Does the hotel have a pool?
- Yes, the hotel has an outdoor heated pool that is open seasonally.
Does the hotel have a hot tub?
- No, the hotel does not have a hot tub.
Do you offer connecting rooms?
- Yes, connecting rooms are available upon request at arrival. Please contact the reservations department at 1-866-313-6825 for availability.
Does the hotel offer roll-away beds? How do I reserve them?
- Yes. Please reserve with the front desk at 505-988-5531.
How do I find out about events going on at the hotel?
- Visit our Facebook Page to see what’s happening during your visit.
How many people can stay in a room?
- Inn and Spa at Loretto allows up to two guests to stay in single bedrooms and up to four guests to stay in the double bed rooms.
Do you allow smoking on the property or in the rooms?
- No. Inn and Spa at Loretto is a non-smoking property.
Do you offer ADA wheelchair accessible rooms?
- Yes. Inn and Spa Loretto offers ADA accessible rooms. Please make your request when booking your stay.
How can I leave feedback after my stay?
- We would love to hear about your stay. Please contact us on Trip Advisor to leave feedback.
Transportation & Directions
What are directions to the hotel and the cross streets?
- Inn and Spa at Loretto is centrally located in downtown Santa Fe. See our Location Info for more details.
Does the hotel have a shuttle?
- Inn and Spa at Loretto offers shuttle services for guests among our downtown Santa Fe Heritage Hotels & Resorts properties (the Inn and Spa at Loretto, Eldorado Hotel & Spa, Hotel St. Francis and Hotel Chimayo de Santa Fe). Please contact the front desk to make arrangements. Should you need service elsewhere, Sandia Shuttle offers convenient shuttle service between the Inn and Spa at Loretto and the Albuquerque International Sunport. Call 505-474-5696 or toll-free at 888-775-5696.
Do you have onsite parking? Are there parking fees?
- Enjoy parking where our experienced Valet staff is ready to assist you at any time, 24 hours a day. Parking is including in your resort fee. $10 for daily parking (2-hour limit), and free for patrons of restaurant, lounge or spa with purchase.
How far is the hotel from the airport?
- Inn and Spa at Loretto is only 60 minutes from the Albuquerque International Airport via shuttle or car. The Sandia Shuttle provides transfer service between the Albuquerque International Airport and Inn and Spa at Loretto with frequent and convenient trips throughout each day. Call 505-474-5696 or toll-free at 888-775-5696. The Santa Fe Municipal Airport is only 20 minutes from Inn and Spa at Loretto.
What public transportation options are available in the city?
- Santa Fe has public bus transportation. The New Mexico Rail Runner Express provides train service between Santa Fe and Albuquerque.
Santa Fe Information
What is the weather like?
- Santa Fe is located in Northern New Mexico, 50 minutes north of Albuquerque at the base of the Sangre de Cristo mountains. The elevation is 7,200 feet above sea level. It is not only the United States' oldest state capital but its highest. Santa Fe is consistently rated one of the world's top travel destinations for its confluence of scenic beauty, long history, cultural diversity, and extraordinary concentration of arts, music and fine dining. Much of the city's attractiveness, from both scenic and cultural perspectives, arises from its setting in the foothills of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains. It is not as hot as Arizona, nor as humid as Texas. Days are warm and dry, followed by cool desert nights. We get very little rain and, when it does rain, it often clears up quickly. July is the warmest month, January is the coolest and August is -- traditionally -- the wettest month of the year.
What should I wear when visiting?
- Santa Fe is a casual town and even the most luxurious restaurants will accept patrons in business-casual attire. In general, during the summer months, dress for comfort for the activities you are planning and bring a light sweater or jacket for the evenings. It can get cool even in the summer months. Winters run colder, so be sure to bring something warm to wear. If you are planning on going to the mountains, know that temperatures drop considerably at the higher altitudes.
What should I pack?
- Our low humidity and high altitude means you'll need to stay hydrated when visiting. We recommend you bring along sunscreen, lotion and lip balm. Don't forget to drink lots of water to stay hydrated throughout your visit.
What are the nearby attractions and things to do?
- We're located two blocks from the historic Santa Fe Plaza, where there are 100+ shops, galleries and museums.
Meetings + Events
How do I get a quote for a meeting, event or wedding?
- Contact the sales department at 505-988-5531, or complete our RFP form. See our Meetings & Events Page for more information.
Do you offer special group rates?
- Yes. Inn and Spa at Loretto does offer group rates. Call the sales department at 505-998-5531, or complete our RFP form.
How many people can fit for a meeting or wedding at this hotel?
- Up to 300 total guests can be accommodated inside the Inn and Spa at Loretto special event spaces.
Eat + Drink
Does the hotel have a restaurant and/or bar? When is it open?
- Yes. Inn and Spa at Loretto offers Luminaria Restaurant and The Living Room Bar/Lounge. Luminaria is open for breakfast from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., for weekend brunch from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm, for lunch from 11:30 am to 2:00 pm, and dinner from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm. The Living Room is open Sunday through Thursday from 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm and Friday and Saturday from 2:00 pm to 11:00 pm; Food Service is offered from 2:30 pm to 10:00 pm.
Does the hotel offer room service? What are the hours?
- Yes. Room service is offered from 7:00 am until 10 pm.
Is breakfast included with my room rate?
- Breakfast is not included with a regular room booking unless a special package that includes breakfast in the rate. For more information visit our Specials & Packages page.
Are there other restaurants and bars near the hotel?
- Yes. Within walking distance are numerous restaurants and bars in the Santa Fe area.